What IWS Fans Are Saying

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Fun Never Ends


Hola once again y’all! As our fun-filled week here in the sensible, yet wacky capital of the American Midwest comes to an end, I give you one last meme. Don’t worry about the numbering; it’s the questions and answers that are most important. I think.

2. Favorite Place to eat a romantic dinner? Western Sizzlin?

3. Last time you Puked from Drinking? I guess the night we had homebrew, whisky, tamales and fresh baked chocolate cookies.

4. When is the last time you got drunk and woke up in a strange place? Never, that I know of.

5. Name of your First Grade Teacher? Mrs. Langston. She wielded a mean yardstick too.

6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Travelling

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A lawyer.

8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled on the one you graduated from? One College, but I attended it twice (kinda)!

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? It was clean.

10. Gas Prices! First Thought? Reagan eliminated most federal funding for researching alternative energy resources in the 80's.

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go and who would you take? Somewhere in Europe, maybe Amsterdam and I'd take anybody that wanted to come along.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? No alarm, but when I woke up my first thought was, as usual, "I gotta pee".

13. Last thought before falling asleep last night? "Why do I have so much trouble falling asleep?"

14. Favorite style of underwear? Boxerbriefs unless I'm going commando!

15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex? Any or none. Whatever you want is fine with me.

16. What errand/chore do you despise? Doing laundry. It's dangerous.

18. Sex or Sleep? Both, in that order.

19. Your Favorite Cartoon Character? The Tick “SPOOOOOOOOOOON!”

20. Favorite non sexual thing to do at night with a girl/boy? Play basketball?

22. What was your first car? '79 Cutlass, and it was a BEAST!

23. Your best your mama joke? "Yo momma so stupid, she sold her car for gas money"

24. Your favorite lunch meat? Smoked ham, I guess

26. Beach or Shore? What's the difference? Beach I guess

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20? For some people, but for others it’s great.

28. Who do you stalk? There are a lot of people I WANT to stalk, but I would get caught immediately.

29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Taco Bell? Celebrity gossip? Keeping up with Jennifer Lawrence?

30. Movie you watch whenever it’s on but wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Grease 2.

32. Cowboys or Indians? Indians

33. Cops or Robbers? Fuck da Police!

34. Do you cheer for the bad guys? In movies and on TV? We’re supposed to, right?

35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? Oh, totally Brad Pitt hahahaha

37. What do you want when you are sick? To be left the fuck alone

38. Who from High School would you like to run into? I try to avoid all of them

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Some heavy metal station. When I'm hope it's usually on ESPN Arkansas.

42. Norm or Cliff? Norm, Cliff is a bore

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? Simpsons.

44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Me just being me usually ruins everything.

46. If you could get away with it who would you kill? Oh no, no no no no .... Do you guys with the NSA think I'm stupid or something?

47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Bill Clinton

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Yes

51. Do you have a teddy bear? No, I AM a Teddy Bear ..

52. Strangest place you have ever had sex? umm ..... uhhh ..... well ... that'll have to remain a secret since family members read this blog.

53. Strangest Place you have ever wanted to have sex? see #52

54. How many times a day do you text? Very few.


Okay, damn, that was fun, wasn’t it? Anyway, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Also, listen to IWS Radio!


Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio

Jayman Jayman3768
@gmail.com
@Jayman-IWS

8 comments:

Dana said...

Of all the famous people you could choose to share a meal with you pick Bill Clinton??

I'm With Stupid said...

Butter Face. Cheers!!

Matt-Man

Mike said...

#9.. and it was on top of the pile.

I'm With Stupid said...

Dana: Bill is a great guy! It would be fascinating.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt-Man: You're so shallow. ha

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: Normally that is my system too. Sometimes I hang up my shirts just to mix it up a bit.

Jay

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this
blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its
a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any
feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my webpage: deer hunter 2014 hack

Anonymous said...

e cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, ecigarette, electronic cigarette, e cigarette, e cig